Whenever you are reading this post, I am sure you are having aol mail sign in issue with your account, and you are looking instructions for changing the aol mail password.
If I am correct I will suggest you read this post until the end, here I will give you all instructions for resetting the email password.
Before I will talk about resetting the password, let’s me tell you about the requirement for changing the password.
Well, every email company has a verification process for creating the password. AOL also follows the same principle. They will give you recovery options, through which you have to verify the account.
If you will verify the account ownership, then you will get a link to create a new password. But somehow if you can’t verify yourself, I have to say sorry, because you won’t be able to access your anymore.
These recovery methods could be the security questions, phone number, email verification. Whatever you have setup on your aol account, you can go ahead and use any one method to recover your account.
So if you have access to at least one recovery option, you may go ahead and follow the instructions given below.
- Open the web browser on your computer and go to aol official website.
- Now click on sign button,
- Under the password box, you will get forget password option. Click on it.
- Here you need to type your email address.
- Now you will able to see the recovery methods, you can choose any one recovery methods. To reset the email password.
- After account verification, you will reach to the create a new password window, here you need to create a new password for your aol account.
Here you need to create a new password for your account. Make sure your password should be minimum 7 long and it should be a complex password.
Once you will create a new password, you need to go ahead and try to log in to your email account. If you are still having the problem with your email, you may visit how to fix aol mail sign in problem?