Fortnite Clay Pigeons – All Clay Pigeon Locations in Fortnite – An Epic Games introduction to the world of gaming, “Fortnite” is a battle game where the players play in teams or duos to survive a war against the rest of the players. This game involves combats, strategy and a lot of rules to follow. Playing single or in a team, your ultimate motive is to fight off with the creatures who appear to be like zombies. One of the popular mode of Fortnite is Fortnite Battle Royale, the multiplayer platform which is free to play too. Upto 100 players can join the game at once who complete certain tasks individually or in a team of maximum 4, and aim to be the last team standing while the battle area keeps on reducing.
To start playing you need to create an account. Register using your email address and verify the account. Give yourself a username to let others identify you.
Table Of Contents
- 1 The popularity of Fortnite –
- 2 Clay Pigeon Challenge
- 3 Shoot at Different Clay Pigeon Locations in Fortnite
- 4 Let’s have a look at the Fortnite Season 5, Week 3 Challenges and the rewards you can earn :
- 5 Final Words
The popularity of Fortnite –
Fortnite has become this year’s favorite game because of a lot of reasons –
- Not just free, but Fortnite is accessible on X Box, Nintendo Switch, Mac, iOS, Playstation, and Android making it easier for the kids too.
- The game is not quite simple but way too addictive. The game lasts about half an hour and is well designed. You get weekly challenges and constant updates for the game giving away new features and upgradations for a better experience. Additional features like V – Bucks, the in game currency also helps you complete your challenges for more rewards.
- With quite a good existence on social media and internet, there are videos available on YouTube. And this amount of fan following generates more curiosity to join the game and keep playing.
Clay Pigeon Challenge
Talking about the game and it’s challenges, one of the Fortnite Week – 3 Challenges is shooting several clay pigeons in the sky. Seems easy right? But it is not. You need to practice a lot for these sky shots. Having a shotgun or a weapon with a blast of vast radius would be of great help. You need just one capsule to hit your target and get the score, so a planned shot would do the trick.
All you need to do is shoot five clay pigeons in the sky and get hold of your reward. You just need to find the skeet shoot on the map, adjust the square on the target and shoot away the clay pigeon. It is easier to do this in team since one player targets the projectile launch while other try to focus on the shot.
Shoot at Different Clay Pigeon Locations in Fortnite
Here we give you the locations to every clay pigeon – skeet shooting machine existing so far.
This location is easiest to find and lies on the north east shore, out across the lake and lies by a big tree.
This location lies to the south of Shifty Shafts and to the north of Flush Factory. If you go near the edge of the island and move towards the west of the building you will find the machine right next to the big umbrella.
This location is not very easy to find. You need to look for the river at the south of Paradise Palms, where you will find the caravan.
Move to the west of Lazy Links towards the big bridge and look towards the west to get to one of the clay pigeon locations.
If you move to the west of the Paradise Park, you will find a hill. Look at the bottom of the hill and if you do not find it, circle down the hill until you find it.
There are a lot of trees which may create trouble in finding the clay pigeon, but you can look towards the north of the Lonely lodge at the bottom of Wailing Woods.
Once you shoot any five clay pigeons you will earn yourself five Star rewards.
The locations do matter, but you also need to know your number to plan your strategy – the left is your high score, the right is your current score.
As you must have seen other challenges like basketball hoops or the lightning bolts are limited to a space, but going for a clay pigeon shooter can lead to unwanted attention from other players. So just plan your shoot when no one is around so that other players do not attack you.
Let’s have a look at the Fortnite Season 5, Week 3 Challenges and the rewards you can earn :
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Use a launch pad (1) — 5 Battle Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory (1) — 10 Battle Stars
- Battle Pass
- Search chests in Fatal Fields (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Shoot a Clay Pigeon at different locations (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills (5) — 10 Battle Stars
- Explosive weapon eliminations — 10 Battle Stars
Side by side. You may get more tasks to complete with new weapons like the Heavy Sniper Rifle.
Fortnite clay pigeons, the week 3 challenge for Fortnite season 5 are available with a lot of new rewards looking forward to unlock them. We have already seen the guide map to find the fortnite clay pigeon locations and how to shoot away to earn the rewards.
However, If you are one of the Battle Pass owner, there is another challenge which needs you to shoot every clay pigeon at 5 different locations. Being a tricky task to perform, if you do not have the exact locations, you would not know where to look. For your help, we have spent time gathering them down and we have managed to put them together in a guide that you can snip on.
It is quite easy to say, but not so simple to perform. The clay pigeons keep moving at a good speed. If you miss the shot on the clay pigeopm, the machine will reset. Thus we suggest you get a weapon like an assault rifle or SMG which can shoot away multiple fires so that the chance of hitting the target is more.
More in Fortnite :
Toptenbiz Founder and an aspiring entrepreneur who keeps a close eye on open source, tech giants, and security. Get in touch with him by sending an email — firstname.lastname@example.org